Panama portfolio group, has an extended management contract with all the companies of the group. The management team has 6 nationalities from the Americas and Europe. We are a Panamanian, Belgian, Costa Rican, Nicaraguan, Venezuelan and Dutch management team.
We have strong political connections and a 100% integrity record.
Panama Portfolio Group has the ability to manage titling, zoning, masterplan permits, and all other legalities for properties transfer. In the last 5 years, Panama Portfolio Group, started the construction of sustainable residential communities.
- Panama Portfolio Group raises the value of properties with the means of permits and infrastructure construction.
- 17 Projects under development in 15 years.
- $250M+ valued properties under management.
- US$4M (2022) valued in constrution of infrastructures.
He is currently active in real estate and business participations. Has his own investment company in The Netherlands, Vast & Goed.
CEO of the Group
Former President of the Belgian Chamber of Commerce in Costa Rica (2019-2020).
Currently Director of the Panama Portfolio Group, managing 17 companies and 15 Real Estate projects in development.
Wilberth Ramírez Artavia
OPERATIONS AND ENGINEERING DIRECTOR
- Electronic Engineer graduated from the University of Costa Rica.
- Focused on the improvement of processes, customer service and efficient management of personnel and resources.
- Years of experience as an electronic engineer, managing renewable energy projects and in charge of the development of the most important solar energy project in Costa Rica.
Paula Ulloa Gómez
- Years of experience as Managers Assistant.
- Experience in Real Estate in Costa Rica and Panama.
- In charge of supervising and providing support to the company’s accounting system for decision making and audits, monitoring accounts receivable/payable and providing support to the legal area.
- Knowledge of legal and tax processes in Panama.
María Consuelo Hassan
- Expert lawyer in property transfer procedures and legal contracting.
- In charge of conflict resolution together with external lawyers.
- 15 years of experience as Lawyer and Public Notary.
- Experience in legal advice both in Nicaragua and Panama.
- Fluent English and native Spanish.
- Postgraduate in Business Administration with emphasis in Senior Management
- Architect with experience in project management and administration.
- 19 years of experience in construction and Real Estate development in Venezuela and Panama.
- Architecture, Construction and Project Management.
- Years of experience working as an accounting assistant for several companies in Panama.
- Accustomed to working under pressure, focused on positive results.
- In charge of the administrative tasks and human resources department of the company.
- Company Accounting Department.
- 27 years of experience in charge of treasury management in construction companies.
Dargli Anali Morillo
- Experience in the sales department of several companies, always focused on meeting goals.
- Studies in Accounting, experience mostly in sales.